Blog background

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm back!

Can't tell you how much I was looking forward to getting back to work. Didn't work on the houses out in the shop due to the cold and rain... but I did get to spend the day getting various pieces laid out or stiffened with glue(cloth and ribbon for wall coverings), as well as working on more flooring for both the Petite Dreams house and the puzzle house. In addition today, I went ahead and started gluing on siding strips for the Puzzle house... Going to be different than what I'd do for myself, but I think it aught to be perfect for my friend(at least I hope!)

So all in all, today was at least a better day than I had over the weekend. And a very well needed pick me up if I do say so myself. Until tomorrow guys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment