Blog background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Puzzle house...

Well, nothing at all was done mini-ing wise with either the Tiffani or Petite Dreams home today. However, the puzzle house that looks like the mini Tennyson -- completely dry fitted today... You know so I could figure out exactly what I wanted to change in regards to parts and pieces. lol

As I'm typing this up a bit early I'm waiting on a base coat of paint to dry on some pieces, and glue to dry on parts like the awnings and supports. All told I think I'm going to be trimming off a good bit of excess wood. At least to me what appears to be excess, when I'm done I truly want this to look like a miniature house -- not so much puzzle as advertised. Think tonight while I'm waiting on these pieces to dry I'm going to attempt some half scale puzzle furniture... Can't even begin to tell you how much I've been looking forward to this part of it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment