Blog background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gave up on clay for floooring... for now

Not to say that the Tiffani isn't still going to have stone floors and stone for the lower half of the walls -- it's just that I'll be going with my old favorite to do so. Drywall compound! :) I love the fact that you can smooth this on, let it sit for 15 mins or so and go back and etch in your stones... and if you're like me and aren't completely satisfied the first time take a wet cloth smoosh it all together and start again. Once dry and painted -- you really won't have to worry about it chipping or anything.

Sometimes it takes examples like this to prove to me that sometimes simple really is best. Okay all the time really, but my mind likes to forget that occasionally. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment