Blog background

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nada!

That's right -- zero, zip, zilch, nada was done with minis today! Instead, I spent my day boning up on Excel, which isn't really an issue -- but wanted to make sure I was up to date with the 2010 version. I have high hopes, that after an interview on Monday I may well be putting this to use with a new job(she says as she crosses her fingers.) Would be so much nicer in regards to the schedule, pay, and benefits than where I'm at now -- and addendum here, with the pay increase(more mini money!)

In addition to this, I've managed two dates in the same week -- sadly this really is a record in the life of me. The scary part is just how much I've enjoyed my time with him. He possesses a good vocabulary, is very much a comedian, and smart enough to debate various topics with. Where I live that's unheard of, probably why it's incredibly easy to tell he's not from around here. lol

So far, this week has been filled with unexpected surprises which have sidetracked me from my minis -- but I'm hoping sincerely, that after this lull -- it will lead to extra time and money for all these little things I love, and oddly someone who may not have the bug but listens when I talk of them.  :)

Until tomorrow, I hope everyone has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment