Blog background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick update...

Wanted to do a quick update for today as I'll be out tonight(second date in one week, that's a first in the entirety of my life! lol) Anyways, for today I have been slowly but surely wetting down and etching stones into drywall mud. I may well end up doing some additional spackle to make some a bit more dimensional on the walls -- but looking good so far.

I've also been going back through on FaceBook and several other sites with mini retailers -- still looking for instructions for the old Walmer kit. I feel like I aught to be able to piece it together, even without the instructions -- but, I don't figure it hurts to keep looking... You know, just in case. lol

Anyways, here's to hoping tonight goes well for me as well as for all of you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment