Blog background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Veneer sample packs...

Veneer samples -- NICE!


I got my two veneer sample packs today... I'm seeing LOTS of possibilities with these -- flooring, wainscoting, counters, shelves, etc... There seems to be a really nice variety of these as far as wood and grain types go. What's really nice with several of these, is the simple matter if I want to have the look of a stenciled floor -- I can choose my pattern and print directly on them using the inkjet. Nice to know I can get a bit more detailed if I wish to with these.

Other than this have been re-sanding my walls I spackled yesterday, and am down to two window casings left to take apart. That's going to be my mindless type work for the evening. Still amazed at how strong my friend is to be dealing with all that she is at the moment... Just wish there was more I could do for her. Though she knows I'm here for her anytime. I've always heard that god only gives you so much as you can handle -- but she seems to have been given so much in such a short time to deal with...

Hope everyone else out there is doing well, and may have the wisdom to find all the pleasures and joy daily in your life. You never know what day will be your last...

No comments:

Post a Comment